I sold my
actionsampler lomo last year.. no I don't regret it thought it was damn sayang 'cos wonderful people gave it to me.. but I didn't use it. :( But now, I'm craving for another
lomo.. smth like the actionsampler but different. I present to you the...

Supersampler Check out the
gallery!! This would be so nice to use to take nice scenic or architecture shots! But of cos it works just as well with people :) I'm definitely saving up for this man. <3 Or if any of you kinds souls would like to buy it for me for I don't know what reason. You could too!! ;)
This reminds me though.. my SLR hasn't been touched since poly.. haha my poor baby sitting in its bag in one of the boxes at home in SG. I shd sell it shdn't I? But who would want it?? And again.. damn sayang to sell it off!! :(