Guess what I did today? I spent almost the whole day playin Super Nintendo with my younger bro. haha n it was damn fun lah! Re-living my childhood as Ivan said.. :p Played soooooo many old games I used to play lah.. Super Mario.. Donkey Kong.. Daze Before X'mas.. Paperboy.. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.. and the list goes on.. haha I like man.. those games were the best. haha
Anyways.. if you guys have been wondering what I've been up to? Basically nothing.. except for the church concert yesterday and the rehersal on Monday. Haven't really gone out since I came back. And 2ml will be the first time I'm going out.. haha n to where? To Tampines.. to meet Weiling to exchange our goodies and for me to do some last minute shopping if I manage to find what I need. I haven't seen the crowd so I dunno how bad it's gona be. But oh well.. it's gona be worse over the next few days and I'll be out for all of them. haha so just take it as a taster lah :p
I think I'm getting sick.. throat feeling pain and body feeling warm some times of the day. Hopefully it's noting serious man.. I dun wanna get sick at this time man spoil all the fun. bah.
I need to get my hair trimmed and I need to go to the dentist. But first, X'mas n New Yr. I can see ALOT of money flying out within the next few wks. But well it'll be worth it. ;)
Oh n check this out..
A Hokkien Christmas