Last nite.. while waiting for my mum to use the com finish.. I decided to do up a little photo collage ting for my room!! Cos my rm was so empty.. I bought a black board from school yesterday.. and last nite i started pasting some photos that I managed to stuff into my big fat luggage on it. Hung it up in my room already and this is how it looks like!
Now my room doesn't feel as empty. yeah it's hanging beside the green board Shaney Baby gave me :)
Juz now the landlord came over and was toking to my mum. Den he was toking bout his trip to London and said he stopped over at Singapore for a day. He said he liked Singapore cos it was clean.. blah blah blah.. the usual.. den he said and we speak gd english.. Den I tot of what happened yesterday.
I met this girl, Maz and was talking to her for quite a while. She's born near Lebanon but moved here when she was 3. And den when I told her I was from Singapore and been here for bout 2 wks, she was like "Wow, you speak really good english!" Haha.. makes me think that a lot of ppl think we are some ulu place who speak cheena and stuff.. haha weird.. and I would think ppl would noe more bout S'pore now.. haha amusing :)
Anyways.. toking to Ling.. and we're both having a mini Moffatts craze again.. haha :) And we both still like our Scott and Clint!! haha who says we're too old to go gaga like this again? haha Yan, you still in love with your Bob too?? wahaha So.. here I am.. searching for pictures of them to show u!! haha wee!!! :)
MOFFATTS AHEAD!!
When they were young...
Chapter 1: A New Beginning CD Cover
2nd release of Chapter 1: A New Beginning
Submodalities CD Cover
Cute!
I like! :)
Courtesy of Ling :)
Posing at the table
And now.. the limelight goes to Clinton Thomas John Moffatt!!
The smile that attracted me..
Singing with Scott
Playing his bass and singing
To this..
And this..
Gorgeous..
Jamming with Scott
What he looks like now.. *swoon*
Hidell - Clint in the front with Bob and I don't know who the other 2 are haha
Wee... haha I love Clint!! I love The Moffatts!! haha they were so cute together.. now they're all doing their own thing. But all's gd. Wonder how Dave will do in Canadian Idol? Hmm.. haha
Ok lah.. enuff.. wait u all sian of reading my blog.. :p Off to do my readings!!