HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHILIP!!! Though I'm bout half hour late wishing him here haha.. I wished him about 24 hrs ago though :p
Yeah.. just wanted to put that in here.. cos I think a lot of ppl didn't know that it was his birthday... including me.. till he told me.. tat's y I wished him.. haha tat silly boi.. who doesn't want ppl to noe.. But I shall announce it to the whole world!!! Erm.. ok at least to those reading this :)
Anyways.. was surfing for quotes on dance.. and here's a few I came across that i like and found interesting.
"You don't stop dancing from growing old, you grow old from stopping to dance." ~ Anonymous
"Dancers are quiet physically and loud emotionally." ~ Kylee
"Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain." ~ Anonymous
"Dancing: The Highest Intelligence in the Freest Body." ~ Isadora Duncan
"When I dance, I cannot judge, I cannot hate, I cannot separate myself from life. I can only be joyful and whole, that is why I dance." ~ Hans Bos
"Dance can give the inarticulate a voice." ~ Pamela Brown And now.. these 2 are specially dedicated to my dear
Johnny and
Karthi..
"Football isn't a contact sport; it's a collision sport. Dancing is a contact sport." ~ Vince Lombardi
"If dancing were any easier it would be called football." ~ Anonymous Haha! eat that
Karthi and
Johnny! :p
Ok.. enough quotes for today.. or else y'all get sick of reading already.. haha will put more up in time to come.. :)