I was looking into the mirror, and I saw my reflection, I saw the real Getassha.
Everything's changed. Times. Everyone. Me. Getassha.
Why do i say that? Because I'm lonely at home? A lot of things happened recently? Well, maybe partly. But I just saw myself. I just saw the real me. Getassha Lee.
I shall categorise the issue on hand into the old Getassha and the new Getassha. The old Getassha used be miss wholesome, goody-two-shoes. Never lie, never swear, never never never.
Now, I am Miss Evil 2005. Right boys and girls, you heard this right. New Getassha is Miss Evil 2005. Now I effortlessly commit all the taboos I used to shun in the past. Lie, cheat, steal. You name it, I do it. Heck, I even jaywalked today. That was like the biggest No-No in the past.
If you don't like the real me, then get outta here man! This is my life; This is my song!
--------------------
"Yours Truly, Me"
My name is Tash.
(TASH!)
I used to like dance,
but now I just take the bus.
(BUS!)
I could run and dash,
now I just spend my cash.
(DUMB!)
I used to be fast,
yet now I come in last.
(LAST!)
Hahaha.
My name is Tash.
(TASH!)
I dance with my heart,
I dance how I feel,
I am so real. (Hah!)
This is the real Tash,
and I am so KICK ARSE!
---------------------Ok.. tat wasn't really me. You guys can guess all you want who it is.. I shan't reveal who wrote tat entry and wanted me to put it up. But I found it damn funny. I couldn't stop laughing when I first read it. Esp. the song. And everytime i looked at it i started laughing.
But now I'm not. Now I'm juz bloody irritated. But I shall ignore tat mood and push it aside cos the matter isn't worth my energy. In fact maybe even the person. Oh well.. I don't really bother. Heck it. I've got other better things to think about.
Anyways, just an update to ppl concerned about my studies.. rite.. haha I got into Murdoch, Curtin and ECU. Still have yet to get a reply from UWA (which I hope I don't get). Murdoch's the one I want.. but I'm still praying... Pray for me too.
Ok.. off i go. Tired.
Can't wait for our super mini gathering 2ml/later :)